I talked to Alex and he seems to think it wont be a problem to get onto the truck next Tuesday. Perhaps even putting my car in there, but I'm having second thoughts. I mean, that's twice the extra handling of my stuff, when Rosie has offered to store it. I was going to leave my appliances here anyway and the bed does collapse. I'll work it out tonight. Most of it will fit in my car, I imagine it just being bed, TV, mini-fridge, desk and dresser I'd leave here. And if Mark moves in, hell, maybe I just sell it to him (Not the mini fridge or TV of course. That's just crazy)
As for the bowling, I dominated my flat, thus making me the flat champion. It will be a short lived reign and I will try not to go power crazy with the responsibility that it bestows on me.
We then did some regrettable face painting action when we came home. I looked like a 2nd rate drag queen for the next day or so. Meh.
As for the bowling, I dominated my flat, thus making me the flat champion. It will be a short lived reign and I will try not to go power crazy with the responsibility that it bestows on me.
We then did some regrettable face painting action when we came home. I looked like a 2nd rate drag queen for the next day or so. Meh.