It's slowly sinking in

Posted on 1:07 AM, under ,

After being accepted to go abroad nothing really changed. I still had exams to focus on (which went sort of ok, I think) and a bunch of little things to get out of the way before moving out back home before I ship off. Now after having three potential replacement flatmates come in it now starts to sink in.

I need to really check with Alex to see what date fits with him and plan from there. My passport should arrive by this Wednesday and I still need to fill in forms with the university here, the university there, Studylink, I need to book a time for a visa, oh and get tickets and plan my time when I get there. I'm thinking of flying into LA and taking the train and tacking to the North East, then South again, catching up with various friends along the way. It sounds and feels like a lot of effort and logistical planning, but it may actually be a case of letting it take care of it self and hoping it comes right.

edit post

0 Reply to "It's slowly sinking in"