My last exam was over yesterday and it commenced the start of a really long holiday. I wont have classes until at least the 27th of August. That's like 10 weeks, then I do a semester and come home to more holidays (read: work)
I'll still have a few things to do. The university wants to see my old transcript before they'll issue me with a new one, also they mentioned that I might get INFO 101 cross credited, which would be nice, but means I have to find the old transcript and if I do get awarded it, I'll need another paper to do at Penn State. If I could get an accepted Management or Marketing paper, I'll be in the clear and need no summer papers.
I'll still have a few things to do. The university wants to see my old transcript before they'll issue me with a new one, also they mentioned that I might get INFO 101 cross credited, which would be nice, but means I have to find the old transcript and if I do get awarded it, I'll need another paper to do at Penn State. If I could get an accepted Management or Marketing paper, I'll be in the clear and need no summer papers.